At Sea Containers WA we have a dedicated Container Modifications division located in Perth, WA. We are very fortunate to have staff with extensive experience that enable us to do some very impressive container modifications.
Some of our common container modifications include:
- Steel Shelving – 2,3 or 4 tier – often used for mine sites and need to be very durable
- Container specific personal access doors for easy entry
- Container windows and shutters
- High security container locking
- Whirly birds / container ventilation systems
- Container air conditioning
- Container roller doors
- Container work shops
- Hazardous goods containers
We’ve also installed false steel walls in containers to make them into compartments allowing a workshop to operate from the front end with a full workbench, electrics etc.. and the back end operating as a storage area with internal shelving. We can arrange inspection of past work at the premises of some of our customers in the industrial suburbs of Perth or Regional WA.
Why Choose Sea Containers WA?
- 2 Large purpose built modification workshops
- Over 30 years of combined container modification experience.
- From standard shelving solutions through to large custom built container modifications
- Mobile workshops including Dome Shelters are our speciality
- From a one off customized container through to large scale commercial contracts
- From IICL through to full DNV modifications.
- Only the best components used in all modifications
We regularly modify containers into minesite workshops for transport to the North West of WA . Our Minesite containers are still custom fitted to what our customer would like, but our extensive experience allows us to provide quality suggestions and options to enable our customers to maximize the containers. Whatever idea you have we’re happy to discuss the options and find a solution that fits.